Saturday, June 17, 2006

Checks in the Mail...

We'll I am back from a long due vacation, and what do I hear in town about our dubious character... Well maybe you won't hear it at all...unless you got one, because it bounces.

A good number of vendors are getting stiffed on their services or merchandise. Lazaro seems to now have taken the habit of writing bad checks. Actually, this is probably business as usual. If you are doing business with this guy, Vendors Beware! I think this may continue to happen until everyone complains with the State Attorney's Office. Actually (inside scoop here) someone already has, and there are more on the way. Additional vendors have reported to the State and confirmed that they too are having to go the exact same route, as thousands of dollars worth of BAD CHECKS continue to float from Lazaro's Rubber Book. This doesn't stop until good, honest people stand up and tell this blight on the tobacco world that enough is enough!

This is another of Brain's plan for taking over the world. By the way, I am finding that many have never seen "Pinky and The Brain", if you haven't seen an episode, I suggest you do, it will give you an inside scoop on what I mean.

I have a lot to catch up and publish, there are rumors in the air on Lazaro's tobacco empire coming to a serious halt... If you are an investor, friend, girlfriend or whatever, word of advice, sever your relationship with this criminal, because that is what he is a CRIMINAL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again Pablo, the nail and the hammer come together as you hit it right on this blog. In addition to what you have found out, I recently stopped off at a local Hummer dealer, to remain nameless, in Pinellas county. It seems the subject of your blogs wrecked a new vehicle, also mentioned in your blogs, and did not have it insured. When faced with no money, and probably no one to con into repairing it. He called the dealer and told them where to pick up the vehicle as he now has RETURNED IT????!!!??? with no intention of ever making another payment on the vehicle. Once I was able to stop laughing, rolling on the floor, and tearing from the eyes, I had to write you. As always, keep getting us the honest scoop on this blight on our community.

Anonymous said...

But wait, there's more. I've never read this thing, but guess what? This idiot owes my company money for support products he "purchased" from us months ago. I've been to Ybor several times to collect and once even saw him run out the back of his shop to avoid me. What a scumbag.